Thank you to those parishioners who have participated in our consultation meetings and/or provided feedback on our high level options. From your feedback we have discerned a proposed solution. Please read the proposed option and provide feedback through our online survey or by providing feedback to the Parish Pastoral Council (firstname.lastname@example.org) or to the Parish office.
of our churches and presbyteries within the Parish of Te Awakairangi.
Help us be mindful of what change might mean to our communities
and the impact it may have on individuals. Guide us to be a sound
judge of all situations that change may have within and across our Parish.
Open our hearts to ensure our thoughts, words and actions
are focused on building a stronger parish community that supports
and provides for the Pastoral Care of all peoples in our Parish.
We thank you for your guidance and for being with us
as we discern the property needs of our Parish.
We offer this prayer in the name of your Son, Jesus Christ.
How you can participate
- Pray for the Holy Spirit to guide the discernment of how we might respond to the Cardinal’s directive.
- Talk within your family, the groups you are part of, your church community and with fellow parishioners and pass all feedback to the Parish Pastoral Council.
Information about our Parish
- View the Proposed Option Paper
- View the Proposed Option Presentation as a PowerPoint or as a PDF
- Complete our online survey with your feedback
High Level Options Paper
- View the High Level Options Paper
- View the High Level Options Paper in Samoan
- View feedback from our High Level Options Engagement Meetings
- View the Discernment Presentation as a PowerPoint or as a PDF
- View the Ss Peter & Paul Presentation
- View feedback from our initial consultation survey
- View feedback from our May consultation survey
- View feedback from our Church Community Consultation Meetings
- View feedback from our email submissions